Jharkhand TET Admit Card
Jharkhand Teacher’s Eligibility Test is conducted by Jharkhand government every year. This exam is mandatory for all the candidates who want to secure their jobs in Government school and this Exam is beneficial to get jobs in the central schools or any state government school. The Jharkhand government is held responsible to conduct this exam for the candidates who fulfill the required criteria and all the Indian candidates can easily apply for JAC TET Admit Card 2016 at www.jac.nic.in.
JAC TET Hall Ticket Download
JAC TET is conducted by the Jharkhand government with the help of the department of the school education to appoint the most deserving and qualified teachers for the betterment of the school education system in the Jharkhand State. All the government schools do prefer this exam to appoint teachers for all the classes from the first to eighth. This exam is important to know about the eligibility of a candidate whether he is able to teach students at the primary or at the secondary level in any kind of government schools. These days even the public schools prefer those candidates who have qualified the TET exam with an idea to provide an excellent teaching quality.
Jharkhand TET Call Letter 2016
Every year all the Central regulatory authority is in the position to conduct this exam twice. This Exam has been divided into two main categories: JAC TET I and JAC TET II.
- JAC TET I exam: This exam is meant for the candidates who want to acquire jobs for the primary classes (class 1stto class 5th).
- JAC TET II exam: This exam is for all those candidates who are planning to have a teaching job in the secondary classes (class 6th to class 8th).
To appear for both of the exams, it is very compulsory for all the candidates to have a B.Ed. degree with a graduation or a post graduation degree from a well-known university.
The minimum qualification which is required for this exam is:
- For paper I: Candidate must have to be a graduate with the B.Ed.
- For paper II: the Candidate must have a post graduate degree along with B.Ed.
Age Requirement for Jharkhand TET 2016
Every candidate must have a minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum is 35 years.
Download the Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2016
The candidates who are interested in the Jharkhand TET exam must follow these easy steps to download JAC TET Admit Card 2016.
- Firstly click on the official website of JAC that isjac.nic.in
- Find the link presenting JAC TET Admit Card 2016
- Enter all the required details.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on your screen in just a few
- Take a print out of the same for future purposes.
Jharkhand TET Exam 2016
- For language I & Language II: All the candidates are required to choose a language according to their comfort level. Choose in between from English or Hindi.
- The language paper will consist of unseen passages, grammar, comprehension, and vocabulary related questions.
- Child pedagogy & development: The complete concept of the development of children and their behavior pattern in society and environment is tested.
- Elective subjects I & II: choose the subjects according to your own choice.
- For all science teachers, the subjects that are needed are Mathematics and Science.
- For the social studies, the subjects required are History, Geography along with pedagogical Concepts.
Jharkhand Tet Exam Important Dates
- Online application Starting Date : 8 September 2016
- Closing date of Application form : 5 October 2016
- Release Date of the Admit Card : 31 October 2016
- Exam Date : November 2016
You all can now easily download your JAC TET Admit Card 2016 from the official website: www.jac.nic.in.