Latest Update (7th February 2017) : Manipur Tet 2017 – Notification, Application Form and Exam Date at www.bsem.nic.in
Manipur TET 2017
For all the students who have been looking for the link for the Board of the Secondary Education Manipur will soon be able to apply for the Teacher Eligibility Test. All the applicants will be soon able to submit their application form by registering their name on the official site: www.bsem.nic.in. The application procedure for the Manipur TET 2017 will be published here very soon by the higher authorities of BSEM.
Manipur tet Application Form 2017
Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test is organized by the state government; whereas the Board of Secondary Education will play an important authority that will help to complete the recruitment procedure for all the deserving teachers. This particular test is conducted for all the candidates who have become popular with the state government teacher in the privately unaided and private institutions situated all across the state of Manipur.
There are two main papers in the Manipur TET. The Paper I is organized especially for all those who want to set their career as a teacher for the students of class 1 to 5 whereas the Paper II is specifically for all those who want to become a teacher for the students of class 5th to 8th. The great opportunity is here for you as you can also choose to teach for both the classes. Then all the applicants can now apply for both the paper I and also for paper II and appear in the examinations.
Manipur TET Notification 2017
|Starting Date of Application Form||Coming Soon|
|Last Date of Application Form||Coming Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Coming Soon|
All the applicants are her to be informed that the application fee is to be deposited through e-challan or through the online payment modes. Manipur TET Application form 2017 will be provided for all of them for the recruitment advertisement. All the eligibility details are provided in the below details.
BSEM TET Eligibility 2017
- All the applicants must have to be an Indian citizen
- It is must for all the candidates to give you all the details of their resident ship
- The candidates with a minimum of 45% marks in their senior secondary must also have two-year Diploma in the Elementary Education, are eligible to apply for the TET Exam 2017.
- All the candidates who have qualified the Higher Secondary exam with a minimum of 50% marks with the four years of B.El.Ed degree is also eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who are eligible can now pass out the higher secondary exam with 50% scores and hence you must also have a two years Diploma in Special Education.
- For the upper primary classes, each candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in Higher Secondary exam and also have a four-year degree in B.A. / B.Sc. Ed. or B.A. or in B.A.Ed or B.Sc. Ed can now apply for the Exam.
- The candidates who have a degree in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com with minimum 50% marks and also do have a B.Ed degree can apply for this exam.
- 5% relaxation score is given to all the reserved categories candidates.
Manipur TET Exam 2017
All the aspiring Candidates are advised to bookmark our website as we will be updating all the important details related to the Manipur tet exam 2017. As soon as the application form is out or other details will be posted by the authorities of the Board, our team will provide you all the details here on this page. Our team wishes you all the contenders a very god luck for your upcoming examination. All the best!