Madhya Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test
MP TET 2017 is conducted by Vyapam every year and hence this year also. The exam is held compulsory for all the candidates who want to settle their career as a teacher in the governmental schools; the jobs can be in the central schools, or at the Navodaya Vidyalaya or at any other state governmental school. The Madhya Pradesh government carries the examination almost every year, and all the candidates who definitely fulfill the mentioned criteria and are also of the Indian nationals that can easily apply for this examination.
All the details are given in this article as it is soon to be published on the official website of Vyapam: www.vyapam.nic.in
MP Teaching Eligibility Test 2017
MP TET is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh government every year through VYAPAM to select the most eligible teachers or for the selection of the most qualified candidates for an improved education system in India. It is very important for anyone to qualify this exam if a single person wants to teach in the government school from first to eighth classes. This exam is organized to check the teaching eligibility of a single candidate to teach the classes at a primary and secondary level in various government schools, and also the Navodaya Vidyalaya. These exams are now considered by the public schools teaching too. Hence it has become mandatory for all the schools to qualify the MP TET Exam which is really important to have excellent teachers in the private schools too.
MP TET Notification 2017
Every year ii has become a habit of the VYAPAM to conduct this exam twice and the exam is divided into two major categories that are: TET I and TET II.
- TET I exam is for all those candidates who really have an interest in teaching the standards from class 1st to class 5th.
- TET-II exam is for all those candidates who want a career as a teacher for the secondary class (class 6th to class 8th).
- For both the exams, the applicant must have a B.Ed. Degree along with Graduation or a post-graduation degree of good reputed University.
Education Qualification for MP TET 2017
The minimum qualification that are really important for all the candidates are:
- For paper I, The person must possess a graduate degree with Bachelor’s degree in the education
- For paper II, all the candidates must have a post-graduation with a graduate degree in education.
MPTET Exam 2107, Important Dates
|Starting date of the online application form||Coming Soon|
|Closing date for the submission of application form||Coming Soon|
|Exam Date||Coming Soon|
Apply for the MP TET Recruitment 2017?
The person who is interested in appearing for the TET exam should also follow the following steps after applying online to fill up the online application form.
- The candidate needs to first click: www.vyapm.nic.in
- Search the link which is made to register all the applicants.
- All the instructions should be read very carefully.
- Then easily fill up the application form.
- Submit the form and take out the hard copy of the same.
MP TET Exam Application 2017, Syllabus for the exam
- For Language I & Language II: All the candidates can easily select their language in accordance with their comfort zone. It can be Hindi or English.
- The language paper will consist of unseen passages, grammar, comprehension, and vocabulary testing questions.
- Child pedagogy & development: The concept of the development of the children and also their behavior in the personal environment and society.
- Elective subjects:
- For the science teachers, the subjects provided are Mathematics and Science.
- For the social studies teachers, the subjects suggested are History & Geography with a subject full of pedagogical issues.
Our team will keep you updated regarding the latest news of the MPTET application form 2017.